Hello weirdo!

The only place where I can throw everything out without having to worry how in the world I am going to put it in 140 characters perfectly.





Random

"No rest for the wicked."




Misi Gunung

List of mountains (DONE)
Trans Full C-Curve
#40mountainsin2018
#30mountainsin2017
#20mountainsin2016
#10mountainsinJapan
#10mountainsin2014









Links

Lomohomes | Tumblr

Akmal | Ajiq

Julian.B | Kimmo.S








Tuesday, July 23, 2013, 11:04 PM
food4homeless





I am not somebody nor I am nobody.
All I ever wanted is to make the world a better place for everyone to live in.
No, I am not trying to please people.
It's just... I believe in humanity; treating others with kindness, treating 'em right.
And I want to keep continue doing this.
I need someone or something to keep on reminding me how wonderful my life is
and how I need to be constantly grateful with what Allah has given.
As a mere human as I am,
I humbly say "Thank you Allah" :)








We are indeed the very hardcore racists ever exist.