Hello weirdo!

The only place where I can throw everything out without having to worry how in the world I am going to put it in 140 characters perfectly.





Random

"No rest for the wicked."




Misi Gunung

List of mountains (DONE)
Trans Full C-Curve
#40mountainsin2018
#30mountainsin2017
#20mountainsin2016
#10mountainsinJapan
#10mountainsin2014









Links

Lomohomes | Tumblr

Akmal | Ajiq

Julian.B | Kimmo.S








Monday, November 30, 2015, 7:11 PM
#10mountainsinJapan

I finally get a chance to write this down. For those who don't know, #10mountainsinjapan is my #misi2015. Last year I planned to hike 10 mountains in a year, #10mountainsin2014 #misi2014 and successfully completed it. And this year I plan to hike 10 mountains in  Japan within 3 weeks. Alhamdulillah, I did it with no injury at all. Horray!


So, this is the list of the 10 mountains that I managed to scale within the 3 weeks time.


  1.  Mount Io, Southern Yatsugatake, Nagano Prefecture 
  2.  Mount Tsukuba, Tsukuba, Ibaraki Prefecture
  3.  Mount Kita 
  4.  Mount Nakashirane 
  5.  Mount Aino, Northern Minami Alps, Yamanashi Prefecture 
  6.  Mount Takao 
  7.  Mount Kagenobu 
  8.  Mount Kobotoke-Shiroyama 
  9.  Mount Jinba, Tokyo Prefecture 
  10.  Mount Fuji, Shizouka Prefecture


Later in the next post, I'll write about my experience, tips and tricks on my hiking journey in Japan.


  1. How #10mountainsinJapan mission started
  2. Japanese Mountain Map 101
  3. YAMAP : Japan's Social GPS Trekking Companion
  4. Navitime for Japan Travel and Japan Train System
  5. YADOYA Guesthouse in Nakano, Tokyo



**updated with link posts of tips and tricks


Labels: , , , , ,